Debashish Chakrabarty is an artist based in Dhaka, where he was born in and grew up. A graduate of the capital’s Pathshala South Asian Media Institute. Through science and arts he wants to explore the plasticity of human mind.
- Mark Grosset Prize Exhibition 2015, Vendome , France
- The Photo Documentary Festival DOK:15, Oslo, Norway
- Indian Photography Festival 2015, Hyderabad, India
- Dali Photo Festival 2015, Dali, China
- Only Connect.Edition Three, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Delhi Photo Festival 2015, Delhi, India
- Transitions: New Photography from Bangladesh 2015, New York, USA
- Chobi Mela 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Noorderlicht Photofestival 2017, Groningen, Netherlands
Publication and Achievements
China Dream, a collection of 24 individual stories from contemporary China.
British Journal of Photography
Invisible Photographers of Asia
Nominated for Joop Swart Masterclass 2016, 2018